Monday 16 February 2015

A Gift From A Friend

Last week there was a charity hockey game between the Paris Mounties and the Toronto Maple Leafs Alumni. Unfortunately I was unable to attend and I really wanted a few autographs from the game. My friend Al who is a really cool guy in my books went to the game and got me a poster there and had all the players sign it for me. Well Rick Vaive had to leave after the game so he didn't stick around.But Rick comes to town a few times a year so I will get him to sign it later and then have it framed. These are the players who signed the poster they are

Dmitri Mironov
Lou Franceshetti
Darryl Shannon
Tom Fergus
Bill Derlago
Kevin Maguire
Dave McLlwain
Dan Daoust
Mark LaForest
Ric Natrress
Mike Pelyk
Mike Krushelinski

I'd like to thank Al for getting the poster signed for me at the event. Al also has a BLOG http://hockeykazi.blogspot.ca/ check it out..

No comments:

Post a Comment