Tuesday 3 February 2015

Donny & Marie

Back in October I seen on tv that Donny & Marie Osmond were going to be doing their Christmas Show in Toronto for the month of December.Well since I was a child of the 70's and grew up watching them on their show and other shows like The Andy Williams show and Donny use to be on the Lucy Show from time to time as well. So I went looking around the internet for a few photos one
of them young and one of them as they now look. I didn't know which one to send it to so I looked around and I figure that Marie was a better bet to read her fan mail then Donny. Then I ran them off and mailed them away.

I think it was about 2 weeks then I got my envelope back with my 2 photo's which are only 5X7. Marie as I had hoped had Donny sign the photo's as well. Childhood memories awe!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment