Tuesday 10 February 2015

Frank Sinatra Jr.

In September 2014 it was time for the Brantford Jazz Festival had just started and the headliner for the night was Frank Sinatra Jr. Now I always liked his dad and loved the Rat Pack with Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr, Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop. Frank was here to sing his dad's stuff and I wanted to meet him. I had the photo ran off and I went down to wait for him. Sure enough after a little bit of talk yeah he's here no he's not coming out sorry maybe later.Well I've heard them all so I stuck it out and it wasnt 10 minutes when I seen Frank coming out. Looking just like his dad he came out smile looked at me and I asked nicely as I always do If he would sign my photo and he said sure and said oh you got one of the new ones. I said yeah..I asked if he would pose for a picture with me which was not a problem. He shook my hand and then said good bye and he left for his ride..  Very cool IP experience

No comments:

Post a Comment