Tuesday 24 February 2015

Jim Belushi And Larry Campbell

Today's autographs I got in person in May 2014 outside the local theatre. Jim Belushi and Larry Joe Campbell from the tv show 'According To Jim' brought their comedy show to Town and I went down to wait them out. They were really late arriving and were in a hurry.


I had an 8X10 printed up and both Jim and Larry signed it for me. larry posed for a photo with me but Jim was in a hurry and looked like he was hurting after a long car drive from Toronto. These 2 guys are hilarious on the show, I have another photo that I printed off and I got the whole troupe to sign it.

Off topic I cannot wait for this Winter weather to end. I know it's not as bad as it was last year but the wind is so bitterly cold most days. Today was worst because the loose snow was blowing off the rooftops and hitting me in the face and it was taking my breathe away which I really don't like.


No comments:

Post a Comment