Friday 27 February 2015

Last Mail Day For Feb!!

Well here it is the end of Feb and I can't wait to see it end and march comes around hoping that the temperatures will start to rise a little.

Yesterday we were busy so I didn't have a chance to post on my BLOG. We had to go down to the post office to pick up the mail that was waiting for me there since Wednesday.Inside was a nice 8X10 photo of Director John Landis who has directed many comedies that are considered classics like 'Animal House', Trading Places". 'The Blues Brothers' and many others


And as for today's mail I received my MASH cards back from William Christopher who played Father Mulachy in the tv show, I wrote to him telling him how I had Alan Alda, Mike Farrell, Jaime Farr on the cards and would like his as well. He was in Town one year before I started collecting with Jaime Farr they were touring as 'The Odd Couple' I wish I could have seen that play it would have been great to see.

Have a great weekend and we'll see you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment