Wednesday 4 February 2015

Ryan Bomben

On a cold snowy Wednesday where the snow just keeps on falling. They are calling for another 10cm's on top of what is already there. Hopefully the weather person is wrong and it misses us again like they usually do. Any ways the mail was a little late but he didn't disappoint me.

I am a fan of the CFL and I like to collect autographs from CFL players. Well today brought me an envelope and inside the envelope was 3 signed cards from Montreal Alouette player Ryan Bomben, The cards are the same so I just posted one. Ryan started with Montreal on in 2010 but didn't see play time til 2011. Bomben made his first CFL career start on the road at Calgary in week 4 and remained in the starting rotation..

Hopefully I will get a few more CFL Player before they start training and it will make it harder to find them when they scatter places.









No comments:

Post a Comment