Friday 20 February 2015

Sons Of Anarchy

Well it's still really cold outside and we had to go down to the post office to pick up the mail today. Bit first we went to the library to pick up a few DVD's that were waiting for us and one is 'Game Of Thrones' season 4. The show is on a speciality channel that we don't get so I have to wait for the dvd then watch it so no one ruin it for me. Then onto Walmart to grab a few cans of cat food for our cats. My wife had a coupon for Whiskas which was for buy 5 get 5 free. Well can beat that now so the girls got lots of food for awhile.


Now onto today's autograph. I am a fan of 'Deadwood' and also 'Sons Of Anarchy' and I really like the actor Dayton Callie who plays Wayne Unser in SOA. I wrote him a month ago and then today I got this nice 8*10 from SOA that Dayton sent to me which he signed and personalized to me. I haven't seen season 5 yet for the same reason as above for 'GOT' so no spoilers please..




No comments:

Post a Comment